DGD's made notebook covers. We cut felt to fit the small notepads in the colors of their choice. Thread was embroidery floss. Skills worked on were threading needles, knotting thread, stitching nice even stitches. It was excellent work for a first time. The younger one, who was not as enthusiastic about the project before she began, said when she was well into it, "I didn't know it was going to be this much fun!"
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Daughter and granddaughter saw similar shrugs from T-shirts on a Pinterest post. I made one for granddaughter for the November birthday and another just today for her sister for Christmas. This is the tutorial that I modified slightly to make theirs. I used a girls long-sleeved T-shirt from Walmart for my base.
Posted by Carla at 8:32 PM